1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰鬥, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恒的東西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一樣就好瞭。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不過是為瞭有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句隻可意會不可言傳。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓瞭。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

傢,我要回傢.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

愛到分離才相遇——《飄》經典語句

1.願上帝保佑那個真正愛過你的人,你把他的心都揉碎瞭

2.Tomorrow is another day!(個人認為怎麼翻譯也沒英文原句有意韻)

3.我從來不是那樣的人,不能耐心的拾起一片碎片,把它們合在一起,然後對自己說這個修補好瞭的東西跟新的完全一樣.一件東西破碎瞭就是破碎瞭,我寧願記住它最好時的模樣,而不想把它修補好,然後終生看著那些破碎瞭的地方.

4.即使是一種最堅貞不渝的愛也會被消磨掉。我對你的那份愛,早被衛希和你那股瘋狂的固執勁給消磨沒瞭。如果你能在半道上出來迎接我,我一定會跪在地上親吻你的腳

5.你從不知道,我對你的愛已經到瞭男人對女人的極限

6. 親愛的,我才不在乎呢

7.我一直照料你,寵愛你,你要什麼我都給你。我想和你結婚,以保護你,讓你處處自由,事事稱心——就像後來我對美藍那樣。因為你曾經經歷過一番拼搏,斯佳麗。沒有誰比我更清楚地知道你曾受過怎樣的磨難,所以我希望你能停止戰鬥,讓我替你戰鬥下去。我想讓你好好的玩耍,像個孩子似的好好玩耍—因為你確實是個孩子,一個受過驚嚇但仍然勇敢而倔強的孩子。

8. 我愛你,可我不想讓你知道。

你對那些愛你的人,太殘忍瞭,斯佳麗。

你抓住他們的愛,像鞭子一樣在他們頭上揮舞”

9.我從來都不瞭解那兩個男人,如果我瞭解希禮,我決不會愛上他;如果我瞭解瑞德,我決不會失去他。我真不知道在這個世界上我瞭解過誰。Gone with The Wind

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰鬥, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恒的東西)

2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一樣就好瞭)

3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)

4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.(我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用)

5.Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女)

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不過是為瞭有所回報,我總要得到報酬)

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)

8.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman. 此句隻可意會不可言傳

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓瞭)

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界)

11.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西)

12.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(傢,我要回傢.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天) 我也是搜的感覺這個答案還好,主要是自己看幾遍找真正打動自己的句子do under similar circumstances